So I know the various options have been addressed in many topics but I have not seen a thread that compares them all yet. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Model S and I'd like to know the pros/cons of the various paint protection options.
1. Full Wrap Paint Armor like Xpel Ultimate (or others)
2. Clear Coat like CQuartz, 22PLE, Opti Coat
3. Regular Washing+Waxing
4. Any other option I don't currently know about
Things I'd like to compare about the options:
1. Protection (e.g. what happens if a rock hits it on the road? will my paint scratch? is it self-healing?)
2. Appearance (e.g. does it make the paint look better or worse?)
4. Difficulty of installation (e.g. is there a chance the installer will screw up my paint)
5. Can it be removed/replaced?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please Login to Comment