I have been reading about Tesla X model for some time now. I understand that it is a safer , environment friendly car. I would be spending around 70K-90K if I want to purchase one with decent options.
My questions/comments are related to options present in high end cars (e.g GL450 and QX60 )
1. Will it have Active break assist?
2. Will it have Active lane departure assist and prevention?
3. Will it have 360 degree cameras and parking assist?
4. Blind spot monitoring?
5. Forward collision warning and avoidance?
6. Backup prevention assist?
Will Tesla X match these options? I am not sure if these are in Tesla's roadmap or not but would be happy if these are introduced in Tesla X model as it is highly relevant for a family car.