I am a few days away from pulling the trigger but am still mulling over some of the (very expensive) options. Would love your opinions.
Here is what I am leaning toward:
1. P85+ (agonizing over the "+" due to uncertainty over 21" rims and LA's plentiful potholes)
2. Grey w/Black Leather and Obeche matte. Anyone seen that interior combo?
3. Silver rims (thought the grey turbines might clash with the grey exterior)
4. Tech package. Can't imagine not having this.
5. Pano roof
6. Parking sensors
7. Parcel shelf
I am undecided or leaning against:
- Ultra Hifi sound (not an XM lover but appreciate good fidelity)
- Alcantara (would probably go for it if I wasn't getting the pano)
- Premium interior lighting
- Rear spoiler
- kiddie seats
- subzero pkg
- fog lights
- extended leather
I think it must be hard to go too wrong as I haven't read a lot of "if I had to do it all over again" posts here, but any input is most appreciated on the options and color combo. Thanks in advance.