Just throwing out an idea, interested to see if anyone else thinks this could work.
How about a partnership between the companies to supply leased vehicles to drivers, re-payments could be taken automagically per pickup as a multi-pronged beneficial offering:
* Better serve the community
* Better serve the environment
* More jobs for drivers
* Reduced overheads for drivers (servicing, oil, maintenance)
* Every passenger gets to experience a Tesla (advertising, exposure, a chauffeur driven test drive)
* Drivers get a shiny new Tesla!
* More Teslas on the road
* Insert a bunch more benefits here... stage 2 partners with Airbnb for airport to accommodation pickups through Uber/Lyft in Teslas.
All companies seem to be facing regulatory hangs ups.
Please Login to Comment