Folks, I'm working on a school project researching Tesla and the future Model E. I'm supposed to get feedback to five questions from possible buyers. It would be greatly appreciated if ten or more of the forum members could answer these simple questions for my research. Any help is appreciated.
I know that many of the forum members here are Model S buyers, but these questions are really directed at the idea of the rumored Model E that would be a $40k car for the masses.
1) Is the availability of charging stations a factor in buying an electric car? (Or do you just plan on charging up at home?) YES or NO
2) Teslas by design require less maintenance than a traditional built car. Is the low maintenance these care require a factor in buying this car? YES or NO
3) Is the Tesla brand prestigious to you? In other words, it is cool to have a "Tesla" like many aspire to owning a BMW or Mercedes? YES or NO
4) Is the idea of a completely electric car that is NOT a hybrid important to you? YES or NO
5) The Tesla is a beautiful car. Was the Tesla's visual design and style a factor in selecting a Tesla over other cars? YES or NO
I think these are pretty simple questions and anything you can provide in regards to feedback is greatly appreciated. Once I get all the responses, I'll tally them up and post them back on the forum. Thanks! Kevin in San Diego
Please Login to Comment