Any other high-number (10,000+) reservation holders or those that deferred (e.g., holding out for red!) out there a bit concerned that with the "time to build" emails coming out quickly now and delivery dates that either start to look too early (more like Q1 and Q2; planned for Q3 or Q4) or too late (say Q2 or Q3 for red) and may not be able to finalize in a "fair, predefined timeframe" to avoid the now officially announced price increase? This concerns me because when I made my reservation, I was told August would be the earliest I should expect a car as my lease ends in November 2013. If I need to make a decision in December/January and take delivery in, say, May or else face a price increase, that will be hugely annoying. I'm stretching the budget to make the 60 kWH work, and really don't want the car without at least the 60 kWH battery and the tech package...I'm already planning to skimp and pass on the air suspension which I'm not thrilled about, but won't give up anything else to accommodate a price increase!
How are others feeling about this?
Please Login to Comment