So it's official: we're on for a very exciting live demo Thursday. (Will be there for sure).
New battery swapping technology will let you add charge to you Model S in less time than gas.
Here's your chance to show your chops as a Tesla forum expert. Make your educated guesses at the following specs:
1. Capacity added per pack swap (kWH): 85, 60, 40 ... ?
2. Sub components per pack: 1, 2, 4 ...?
3 Weight of each component (lbs): 1,000, 200, 100, 40 .., ?
4. Swap hardware option cost: $2k, $1K, $500, free .... ?
5. Exchange fee per swap: $199, $99. $69 .... .?
6. Swap Locations: TM Service centers, SC's, TM Swap centers, existing retailers ... ?
Ply your wits and see how well the wisdom of the crowd predicts the results.
Winning prediction gets halo post.
Please Login to Comment